Monday, November 1, 2010

Family Time


Since Lawrence had Friday off, we enjoyed a 3-day weekend and got to spend lots of quality time together as a family, which was super nice since we didn't get hardly any time together during the week due to grad school, parent-teacher conferences, and meetings.

The pictures ended up being in opposite order, but oh well...


Lawrence and Coralyn at Trunk or Treat


Coralyn and me by the tree in our front yard, right before Trunk or Treat


Walking along at Deanna Rose...she would not let us hold her hand early in the day for family pictures (that little stinker!)


Lawrence pushing Coralyn on the little red tractor, which she absolutely loved.

I was a bit sad when I woke up this morning, knowing that the weekend was over and that the week ahead would be busy as usual. BUT I am so thankful for the time we had together this weekend. I am blessed with an amazing husband and a wonderful little girl! Family time is definitely one of my favorite things in the whole entire world!


No comments:

Post a Comment