Tuesday, September 25, 2012

In a Perfect World...

Yesterday evening, I went to my friend's house to pick up some of my stuff that didn't sell at the garage sale she had (and let me put some things out on the driveway).  Joy gave me my money (yay!!! we can get groceries!!!) and helped me load up my items.  After I shut the door of the Yukon, we were chatting a bit about her husband being a realtor.  I mentioned that he needed to find some people to buy our house, that way both Donny (her husband) and Jay (our realtor and friend) would benefit, not to mention us!  Joy laughed and said, "Yeah, in a perfect world, right..."

Well, Jay sent me a facebook message today, "Call me.  I might have a buyer for your house."  Just to clarify our house isn't even on the market yet!

So, I call Jay while the young kiddos are napping and Coralyn is "resting."  He tells me that Donny actually has some clients who are interested in a house similar to ours and in the price ranges ours will be.  Jay wants to know if we would be willing to show the house this weekend.  Um, YES!!!

Seriously?  How cool would that be?  Donny would get his first sale as a realtor (he JUST started)!  Jay and his family would benefit.  Our house would be sold before the sign ever went in the yard.  Yeah, that's got God written all over it!  Because, we certainly don't live in a perfect world, and yet God can still work His "magic!"  And I absolutely love it when He does!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive