Wednesday, August 6, 2014

A Few of My Favorite

This past month was packed full of Kodak Moments and precious memories as we spent 2 weeks at Ponca Bible Camp and then enjoyed a family vacation in Chicago.  Describing all those laughs and giggles and bright eyes and awes of wonder and shouts of joy and probably more tears of frustration than I care to admit would be almost impossible.  Good thing a picture is worth a thousand words.  Of course I wasn't able to capture everything on camera, but I did the best I could.  Some days I wish I could make time stand still and relish what is going on or I could push the rewind button and enjoy the moment over and over and over again.  Since that too is impossible, I get to look back through pictures and try to hold onto all the feelings and press them firmly into my heart and mind so they never go away or fade.

Here are a few of my favorites.  I hope they give you a better glimpse into our adventures this summer, though the pictures are NOT in order.























































My heart is full and overflowing.  I am blessed beyond measure.  I am so very thankful God has given us the freedom of time so we can make memories like these.  I am grateful He brought It Works into our lives to make times like these possible.  I am crying tears of joy right now as I look back on all these precious photos.  I know there will be many more to come, and that does my heart so very good.

I hope you enjoyed my little trip down memory lane.  I bet you can tell why these were a few of my favorites.  I pray you and your family are making memories together as well.  I pray you find something positive in every day and make each day count.  We are not promised tomorrow, so we must make the most of TODAY.

If you would ever like to pray together, I am always up for it!!!  I love to support and encourage others as they walk out this journey called life.  As we come together, we can LIVE BETTER.  We can BE MORE.  We can THRIVE, together!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment