Monday, September 27, 2010

Crunch Time

The next few weeks are extremely busy, and full of celebration!

Wednesday Lawrence and I will have been married for 3 years. Friday we actually get to celebrate, thanks to some amazing friends watching Coralyn for a couple of hours.

Saturday we are having Coralyn's first birthday party...a safari theme. Needless to say, I have much to do. It's going to be a great time though and worth every minute I have spent planning and every dollar we have spent on supplies.

The following Wednesday is Coralyn's actual birthday. And my in-laws' wedding anniversary.

Sunday, October 10 is my mom's 60th birthday and my parents' wedding anniversary.

Once we are done celebrating all our family stuff (and eating all that cake), we get to have Halloween at the end of the month! :) Like I said, we're going to be busy, so as I get ready for the coming celebrations, it's crunch time!

No comments:

Post a Comment