Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Team Up and Give Back

One of the main reasons I joined It Works as a distributor in February is so I could help change lives. 

I work for a company that sells naturally-based health and wellness products and confidently believe these products can help people invest in their health, get the most out of their time with family and friends, and thus change their lives!

As a distributor, I get paid to do something I love.  I get to stay at home with my girls, spend time with my family, and help others develop and maintain healthy lifestyles.  Pretty good gig, if you ask me. :)

Furthermore, I get to use the income I earn from It Works to turn around and bless others.  Though I am intentional about donating to individuals and charities every single month, this week is extra special for all of us at It Works.  September 7 is our Worldwide Give Back Day!!!!  Each distributor gets to pick an individual or charity to receive a portion of his/her wrap sales. 


I LOVE this and am so excited to participate, but I have a big problem...

I couldn't pick just one individual or charity!!!

So, I chose THREE!

I went to college with Caleb's parents and can't imagine what they have experienced the past several months as their infant son just received a new heart.  I want to help support this family and donate some money for them to use for all their medical bills.

I also went to college with Chase's parents and don't even want to think about what their lives have been like as they help their 3 year-old son battle cancer!  I want to help support this family and donate some money for them to use for their medical bills as well.

I go to church with Noelle's soon-to-be adoptive parents.  God has placed a love in the hearts of the Smith family for this precious little girl, and I want to help this family raise the money they need to bring her home.

I can't do this alone, though!!! 

I need YOU!!!

All you need to do is buy a wrap for $30 this week (wear the wrap wherever you want for 45 minutes to help tighten, tone, and firm that area)!!!

Let me know which family you want the wrap sales to go to, and I will be sure to get them the money once I have everyone's donations collected!!!

Let's team up and give back!!! 

Let's partner together to change lives!





No comments:

Post a Comment