Friday, August 30, 2013

Christmas in August

I HATE when I go into a store and see Christmas decorations out -- in September!!!  For goodness sake, let us at least celebrate Labor Day first.  Not to mention Halloween or Thanksgiving!!!!

And yet, here I am writing a blog post titled Christmas in August.  Have I lost my mind?  Am I going bonkers?

Maybe...

I certainly feel like a child on Christmas morning, waking up to presents under the tree, stockings overflowing with little toys and candy, and lots of yummy food to eat.

Perhaps Coralyn knew it was going to be this kind of day when she got up this morning.  She came downstairs, all decked out in her fancy Christmas dress from last year.


Rather than make her change, I just decided to go with the flow.  She's dressed.  She's happy.

And after all, it IS kind of like Christmas in our house today!!!!

Why?  What makes today so special?  Last time you checked August 29 wasn't anything to jump up and down over?

Well, NOW it is a VERY special day in OUR house, at least!!!

Today is the day I will reach the Diamond level in It Works and earn a $10,000 bonus!!!

I can't even type that without pinching myself and rubbing my eyes and making sure I am not dreaming.

Nope, it's real.

Still can't believe it, but it's true!!!

When I joined It Works 6 months ago on February 9, my goal was to get to Diamond by the end of May and earn the $10,000 G.O.O.D. Bonus.  I wanted more than anything to get that extra $400 every month for the next 25 months.  I knew that would be HUGE to our family as we had just found out we are expecting baby #3 come November.  I started dreaming of all the ways we could turn around and bless others too.  So I worked hard to get to Diamond.

But, I fell short.  I missed the mark by 5 team members.  FIVE.
I had come so close, and yet was so far away from reaching my goal and fulfilling my dream.

I didn't quit though.  I kept on working hard and knew that eventually I would get to the Diamond level.  And when I did, the commission is great and so are some of the bonuses that come with that position, regardless of when you reach the level in the company.

Sure enough, 2 months later, I had all the team mates in place, and then some, to be Diamond.  I was so excited!  My joy turned to pure elation, though, when I was told It Works had extended the G.O.O.D. Bonus deadline.  ANYONE who was not yet Diamond could still earn the $10,000 bonus if they reached the Diamond level by the end of August.

I started to cry.

All I needed was more loyal customers.

The bonus was right there within my reach!!!  I was shocked and thrilled and more determined than ever.


I started handing out blitz cards like a mad woman.  I would walk up to complete strangers at the softball fields every Sunday while my husband played his game.  I would strike up conversations with moms at the library, the park, the playplace at Chick-fil-A.  And somehow, I would make sure we ended up talking about It Works.  I gave the grocery store cashier a blitz card every time I got groceries.  I handed them to the bank teller every time I deposited a check.  My girls even started passing out coupons to people!  They helped me deliver a "Welcome Back to School" note and blitz card to every single teacher at the school where my husband teaches.

I messaged everyone I knew to see if they would want to try It Works products -- wraps, greens, vitamins, cleanser gel.  I didn't care!!!!  We have something for everyone anyway!!!  I love the products and use them myself.  I have seen them make a difference in my life and in the lives of so many friends as well.  I can't help but share about these products with others, especially those I know and love.

I encouraged my team members to do the same, and boy did they step up to the plate!!!

Everything is falling into place -- thank You, JESUS -- and I am indeed going to be Diamond and get the $10,000 bonus!!!


Like I said, it's kind of like Christmas in our house today! :)

Speaking of Christmas....

It is only about 4 months away!

This company and this "job" is such a blessing to me, and I want to share this amazing opportunity with everyone I can.

That's our team motto.

And my personal mantra.

God has opened up this door and led me down a path I never imagined, and I am sooooo thankful His ways are not my ways.  They are much bigger, and much better.  He alone deserves all the glory and credit for my success.  I am just honored and humbled that He has chosen me to be a part of what He's doing, that I can pass this on to others so they too can be blessed as I have been.

I would LOVE to work with you and show you how this Crazy Wrap Thing can be a blessing to you and your family as well!

If you are interested in joining the team (becoming part of the family) or have questions about any of this, please, PLEASE, please let me know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive