Monday, August 26, 2013

Tim Tebow of It Works

When I think of Tim Tebow, I do think of football, but first and foremost I think of a man who loves Jesus and puts Him first in all that he does.  I think of a man who isn't ashamed to share and live out his faith.  I think of a man who takes the attention off himself and puts the spotlight on God, where it belongs.

I don't know if Tim Tebow grew up dreaming of becoming a famous NFL player.  What I do know is that he certainly used the talents and abilities God gave him as a platform to share the Good News, to show others that they can have a personal relationship with Jesus that affects every aspect of your life -- even playing football.

I want to be the Tim Tebow of It Works.  When people think of me, yeah they might think of a crazy girl who sells wraps and supplements and skin care products, but more than anything I hope they think of Jesus.
I want to use this God-given opportunity as a platform to share His love, to show others how a personal relationship with Jesus can change your life.  Any and all success that I have in this business is credited to God alone.  He's blessed my socks off since I started this journey in February, and I can only imagine what the future holds.  I am excited to see what He's going to do with this crazy wrap thing to bring honor and massive amounts of glory to His name.

Tonight, the company call featured some of our new Presidential Diamonds.
These ladies got to share their stories, explaining how this business has changed their lives.  I haven't listened to the call yet, because I was teaching a childbirth class.  BUT, it's recorded and I will be playing it tomorrow during nap time while I fold laundry, make supper, and get things done around the house.  I want to hear how a principal, photographer, restaurant owner, technical engineer, mortgage department worker, and nurse became Presidential Diamonds, making around $16,000 a month as It Works distributors.

You can listen too!
Listen live online at: http://instantteleseminar.com/?eventID=44641326

As I see the faces of these women and get ready to listen to their stories, I can't help but dream big.  It may be a long shot, but I would LOVE to be featured on a company call like this, sharing my story and telling others how It Works has changed my family's life.  Only, I want to use the opportunity as a platform to shine the spotlight on Jesus, to give Him all the credit for my success, to show how this business has allowed us to bless others in the same way He has blessed us.  When people hear my story, I do want them to have confidence in our products and in the company, but above all, I want them to know that God is at work in my life, that He can be a part of their life too.

And so tonight, as I get ready to head to bed, I dream of becoming a sort of Tim Tebow in the It Works world.

If God can use a football player, then surely He can use a crazy wrap girl too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive