Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Craedyn Esther {2 Months Old}

How has 2 months passed?
Seriously!


You know the saying, "The days are long, but the years are short."
It is true, so very true.
The months FLY by apparently.
Because my baby girl is 2 months.  2 months.
If I keep blinking, she's going to be graduating from college and walking down the aisle.
Pure craziness, I tell you.  Craziness.


Let's back up and hold my horses for a bit though.

Craedyn is only 2 months old.

She isn't a huge fan of tummy time, unless she's sleeping.  Then she digs it.  She slept like a champ last night.  9 pm to 4 am!!!  MOST nights, she will give me a 4-5 hour stretch, then be up every 2 for a quick snack.



During the day, she LOVES to be held.  My biceps will be like steel before she is a year old!  I really don't mind all that much honestly.  Because, like I said, time is FLYING BY, and she's only going to be little once. AND this is probably the last baby I will get to snuggle with so much.  I want to soak up EVERY moment I can!


Craedyn has discovered her fist and likes to suck on it now, which is actually nice since she refuses to use a pacifier.  Apparently, she finds them repulsive and gags any time I try to put one in her mouth.  BUT, this whole self-soothing thing is quite wonderful!


She has also started smiling at us, which of course we love.


Speaking of love, there is no lack of sister love in the house.  Coralyn, Kellah, and Kyiah all adore baby Craedyn and fight over who she is looking at and "talking" to.  Coralyn has taken it upon herself to help Craedyn learn how to suck her thumb and was teaching her by example the other day.  But hey, she stopped crying for a bit, so I'll take it!  Kellah asks repeatedly each day to hold her sister, and Kyiah INSISTS that no one hold her but ME.  When someone else does "take" Craedyn, Kyiah screams, "Craedyn wants YOU, Mama!  Craedyn wants YOU!"  I assure her our friends at church can hold Craedyn for a minute or two and won't take her away!

Daddy will be sure to fight off anyone who tries to "steal" Craedyn!

Craedyn celebrated her first Christmas and is very thankful for all the diapers grandparents and aunts/uncles got her. :)   She's also digging her cute new clothes!



She may be 2 months old, but she still fits into most newborn outfits just fine.  We are venturing into some of the 0-3 month onesies just for fun and to try something new.  What can I say, the Young girls start small and seem to stay that way for a bit.  I LOVE it.


I will take all the baby snuggles I can get.
Craedyn may be 2 months old today, but I swear she will be crawling and walking and running and climbing all over the place before I know what to do with myself!


I am sooooo very blesssed to be her mama!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive