Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tuesday

It's Tuesday. Monday is famous for being the start of the work week. Wednesday is the half way point. Friday kicks off the weekend. So what is so special about Tuesday? Several things, actually. At the Young house, we like to call it Trash Tuesdays (that's what you get when you have two teachers in the same house -- alliteration). But putting out the garbage and recycling isn't what makes Tuesday special for us. Every Tuesday marks one more week that we have had with our precious baby girl. Today Coralyn is 37 weeks old. So for the past 37 Tuesdays, I have gotten to wish my daughter a "good morning," and then tuck her in at night with a hug and kiss. 37 Tuesdays have come and gone, faster than I ever imagined possible. She has grown so much in the past 37 weeks and is learning to do new things every day. And somehow my heart seems to be expanding because I'm pretty sure I fall more in love with my little girl every day (funny how that works in my marriage too). I am so thankful for every day God gives me with my family and feel extremely blessed to have them in my life. I can't wait to see what the next 37 Tuesdays have in store for us here in the Young household!

No comments:

Post a Comment