Saturday, June 5, 2010

Wealthy Woman

This morning I remembered how "rich" I am. No, I don't have a lot of money, a huge house, designer clothes, or a fancy car. None of that stuff really matters to me anyway. I am a wealthy woman in that I have a wonderful family. This morning (which started way too early for a Saturday) I was blessed to watch Lawrence play with Coralyn. He sat down on the floor with her, put a little jester puppet on his hand, and proceeded to make her laugh. Since Daddy had everything under control I went ahead and started to get ready for the day. As I got out of the shower, I find Coralyn lounging in her baby bath tub (it was empty) and just chillin' as she waited for me. While I did my hair and make-up (so for the next 2 minutes), Lawrence "raced" up and down the hallway with Coralyn on his shoulders. As they came up to me, Coralyn smiled a huge toothy grin and giggled. So, while I may not be rich in the eyes of the world, I am most certainly a blessed woman. My heart is definitely full today as I thank God for the abundant riches He has bestowed on me! If I am counting my blessings, I will name them one by one, starting with Lawrence and Coralyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment