Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Short and Sweet

I was told last night that my blog posts are long! Granted, a teenager was my informant and obviously must not be mature enough to appreciate my verbosity. :)

I have always be long winded. Why change now? After all, my wordiness has worked pretty well for the past 28 years.

Speaking of years, I feel old. Last night, we used our first actual "babysitter" for Coralyn. Usually we have some of our friends from our small group take care of her while we have foster parenting class or any other occasion when we need to go to an adult only event. I was feeling bad for taking away so many of my friends' evenings that I decided to see if some of my former students were available to "babysit" Coralyn. And the fact that my former students are grown up enough to not only stay home by themselves but also be in charge of a child, my child, makes me feel really old.

The girls did a super job, and since I was their teacher and all, I would like to think that I played at least some part in helping them grow up and become the wonderful young ladies they are! :)

And that's all...I tried to keep it short and sweet, just for my beloved teenager. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment