Friday, April 1, 2011

Thank You

Coralyn can now say "Thank you." She has been saying it all day today, without me reminding her to do so. Every time I give her something, she replies with her sweet little "Thank you." Granted, you might not know what she is saying, but I do. I am her mama. I understand her accent :)

And every time she says, "Thank you," my heart gets a little fuller.

Not only that, but every time I hear one of Coralyn's "Thank you's," I am reminded of how thankful I am to have this precious girl in my life. She brings us such joy. She shows me how big the "little" things in life really are. She has taught me of God's love and helped bring me closer to Him than I ever thought possible.

So, Thank You, Father God, for blessing me and giving me my daughter. Well, technically, she is Yours and You are just lending her to me for now. I am okay with this arrangement because she still blesses my socks off and rocks my world.

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment