Saturday, May 21, 2011

The Things We Take for Granted

Our computer at home won't turn on. We can't figure out why. Fixing it will cost money. Money is something we don't have a lot of right now, so we are praying it will miraculously fix itself and come on this weekend :)

I haven't been able to run downstairs and check e-mail or facebook while the kids are napping. I haven't been able to blog or use the internet. It's amazing how much I use the computer every day, without realizing it. Now that it's gone, I realize how I took my technology for granted. It has made me appreciate my computer all the more.

And while I am thankful that God has used this opportunity to teach me patience and to fill my time doing other things that are probably more beneficial, I would really like to have my computer working again, SOON!

So if you would all join with us and pray that our computer turns on today, that would be fabulous! Or if you just want to give us a new one, that would work too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment