Sunday, March 8, 2015

Spring Has Sprung!

Who else enjoyed the beautiful weather yesterday?!!!

I know we certainly had fun in the sun, pretty much all day long.
The girls and I had to run some errands in the morning, but then we stopped by the park before going home.  We probably could have stayed another hour, had Kyiah not had a massive blowout.

While Kyiah napped, the older girls wanted to ride their bikes and jump on the trampoline and explore in the backyard.  I happily obliged, glad to be able get a little work done while watching them build dirt castles and let their imaginations run wild.  We had fun playing soccer and practicing their batting skills as well.

By the time Kyiah woke up from her nap, Lawrence was home from his Professional Development Training.  The girls begged to go to the park all together, this time the one with 3 slides.  So, we strapped everyone in the bike buggy and made our way to the neighborhood park.


Seems, like quite a few other people had the same idea.  The girls made friends and played tag and zoomed down the slides.  Finally, at one point, all the swings were open at the same time, and everyone got to swing together.


Come NEXT Spring, I'll have to be sure to get that 4th swing in the shot!  Talk about hogging the swings then,  But what can you do, when all your kids want to swing...


*When is baby #4 due?  We really don't know!!!  Our guess is sometime in November.  You know, because with birthdays already in October, November, December, and January, we figured the holidays could use a little more excitement! :)

*Will we find out the gender?  YES, at least we will sure try.  At this point, we are going to go ahead and assume baby #4 is another girl.  Seems like that is what we are best at and have gotten it down pretty good.  :)

*Do we have a name picked out for baby #4?  YES, but it's a secret :)

*Are we crazy?!  Yep.  BUT, we did hear that 3 is actually the hardest and most stressful, so we wanted to go ahead and get past that and on to the real fun.

Well, there you have it - Spring has sprung and baby #4 is on the way.  We were going to try and wait to announce our happy news, BUT I wasn't going to be able to hide the secret for very long.  My body is already letting me know that!

I was wondering why I was getting winded during my workouts, even though I should have more endurance and stamina after exercising daily for months now.

I was getting frustrated that my brand new jeans I bought in January were now tight and could barely fasten.  AND the number on the scale was going up instead of down - or at least staying the same.

I was so confused.  Then, I started feeling nauseous.  So I knew...
And the test confirmed.

We are DELIGHTED!!!
We appreciate your prayers as baby #4 grows and develops and gets ready to make his/her grand entrance into the world later this year (whew, we'll just get the birth in just in time for that tax credit!).

No comments:

Post a Comment