Tuesday, May 5, 2015

How My No Way's Changed to Absolutely's

Three years ago when I was first approached with the opportunity to join my friend as a distributor with It Works, I said NO.  NEVER.


But not so nicely.  I was kind of rude and mean.
I rolled my eyes.
I thought my friend was crazy or that her email had been hacked.

Of course I didn't say anything harsh or cruel to my friend, not to her face.
Just behind her back.
In my head and heart mainly.

You see, I had my list of REASONS why It Works was not for me...

A YEAR later, another dear friend posted on her Facebook that SHE was selling these "stupid" wraps.  I contacted her IMMEDIATELY to see if she had gone off the deep end.  She assured me she was very aware of what she had done and was CONFIDENT this was the best decision ever (besides trusting Jesus as Savior and marrying her Prince Charming).  She went on to explain how she had done a YEAR of research and KNEW these products were GOOD for you and would benefit your health in soooooo many ways.

Hmmmm, my world was kind of shaken.
Here my friend, whom I trusted with my life, had said YES to something I was determined was a scam or gimmick.  The wheels in my brain started to turn a bit.  My NO quickly turned to a MAYBE.  I told my friend I wanted to think about this and see if God was opening a door for our family.


YES, He was.
Most definitely.

I still wasn't sure how things would go, but I knew I was supposed to give it a try.
And so I jumped in.

It's been an amazing two years.
I am SO thankful I finally saw the light.
I am extremely BLESSED, more than I ever thought possible, and yet I now realize this is only the beginning of even BIGGER things God has in store for me and my family and the countless lives He will touch through us because of It Works.


Today, I have another list.  A list of how It Works has changed my life and why I want as many people as possible to join me on this incredible adventure...

Crazy how my lists have changed!
God has taken my NO WAYs and changed them drastically.
They are now ABSOLUTELYs.

When I talk with people about this opportunity and share with them why I think NOW is the best time to join, I am reminded of my reasons for NOT doing this.  I hear them use my same reasons from back in the day.  But NOW, I know differently.  I so wish I would have said YES sooner.  And my prayer is that my story will help keep others from making the same MISTAKE I did.  I hope they will TRUST me and see what this business has done for me (and sooooo many others all around the world).  I want them to believe the same can happen to them - because it CAN!


But, first YOU have to say YES!
TODAY...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive