Thursday, April 25, 2013

Beyond Blessed

This morning is one of those mornings where I can't help but smile as I think about all God is doing in my life right now!  I can't help but praise and thank Him and stand in awe at the work He is doing, and in so many different ways too!

I simply have to share because I want God to get all the glory and honor due His holy and wonderful name!

Daycare
I watch 3 kiddos right now, and that is great!  I have come to love Caleb, Jameson, and Emery.  The girls love having their friends come over to play every day and get really excited when they arrive each morning!

In August, I will have another little one to watch.  Thankfully, this baby will come 3 days a week, opposite the 2 days that Emery comes.

Caleb's mom is pregnant and due in September, but I won't start watching this little one until January.  So at that time, I will have 4 daycare kiddos pretty much every day, in addition to Coralyn, Kellah, and OUR new baby who should make his/her entrance into this crazy family come November!

I am so thankful for God's faithful provision in that He has not only brought me kiddos to watch, but that they all come from fantastic families who are great to work for/with on a daily basis!

Childbirth and Doula Business
I love helping people get ready for the special day when they welcome their babies to their family. Again, God has been so good to provide me with childbirth students for every series I have done and some private sessions on the side too!

So far this year, I have been able to have the amazing opportunity to be at two births, serving as a doula and seeing firsthand the joy and excitement as mom and dad meet their baby for the first time.  I have two more doula jobs scheduled for May and one for June.  I am thrilled!

I am so thankful for God's goodness in giving me the chance to use my teaching skills and combine them with my love for birth and babies.  I am also extremely appreciative of Lawrence for taking care of the girls while I am teaching and attending births!

It Works
I hesitantly joined It Works as a distributor in February, just weeks before we moved to a new house and a month before we discovered the wonderful news that we were expecting baby #3!  Needless to say the past 2 months have been crazy, but oh so good too!

My paycheck quadrupled from March to April, and will more than double again when I get paid on May 15!  But it's so much more than the extra money I am making!  It's what that additional income means: BLESSING OTHERS in ways we couldn't before I started this crazy adventure!

*Sending care packages to Europe and Africa to encourage my dear friends living and working there
*Supporting a couple as they prepare to leave for Haiti
*Supporting a walk that will in turn support pregnant women and their families
*Helping a friend meet her goal for her personal business

*Sharing this amazing opportunity with friends all over the United States and seeing their businesses take off like crazy and knowing the impact that will have on their families

I have talked on the phone and messaged various team members this morning, and love hearing their excitement and giddyness as they share with me what a difference this It Works thing is making in their lives!

*Celebrating with people who are working to get healthier and make a change in their lives

I have received picture texts and emails and facebook messages from people who have wrapped or used the defining gel or the greens, and they are just so excited about the changes taking place in their bodies (inside and out)!


I am currently three team members away from reaching the Emerald level in the company.  I know of more than 3 people who are presently thinking about joining the team -- some in Arizona, some in Louisiana, some in Kansas, some in Missouri, some in Texas.  So it's totally possible and I would love to do that by the end of April (which is just 6 days away)!

When I do reach Emerald, my commission paycheck alone will be more than enough to pay the mortgage on our house.  That means we could be paying 2x as much as we are required each month and end up paying off our house in 15 years instead of 30!

Emerald is right under Diamond, which I could very well get by the end of May and earn a $10,000 bonus!!!  And if you decide to join this crazy business, you too could earn a $10,000 bonus!!!!

$10,000.  That's a lot of zeroes!  That's a lot of people getting blessed!  For as God has blessed us, I in turn want more than anything to bless others!

This morning I keep thinking over and over again, "Those who have been given much, of them much is required."  And so I feel this sense of responsibility to use what God has given me to make a difference in others' lives, to help them also "taste and see the goodness of the Lord," be it through a care package they receive, the health benefits they get from wrapping or using another It Works product like the greens or fat fighters or defining gel or protein powder or whatever, the extra income they make as a distributor, snacks they eat when the come to my house to hang out, Christmas presents they open that they never have had otherwise, the memories of taking a family vacation with their grandkids, or however else God lays on my heart to share these blessings He has given me.

Well, one of my blessings (named Coralyn) needs my help, so I had better wrap it up (pun intended).  But, I just HAD to share with you all how God is working in my life and make sure He gets the praise and glory due His amazing name!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive