Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Keeping It Light

Today Coralyn stuck a pea up her nose at lunch. I left the kitchen for 2 seconds, and when I come back I find her with her finger up her nose. I tell her, "Yucky, No! No!" and pull her finger out. To this she responds, "Berry." We didn't have any berries for lunch, so I assumed she must be talking about the peas. Sure enough. I tilted her head back and there in her nose was a green pea. Yummy!

On a prouder note, I forgot to mention in my post about Coralyn being 22 months old that her recent accomplishments also include being able to say and indicate colors. She has down pink, yellow, green, and sometimes blue and red. For a little girl who's not yet 2, I think that is pretty good. I am one proud mama (and teacher)!

Now if I can just get her to learn NOT to stick peas up her nose! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive